You should never have to choose between getting care or protecting your health.
Therefore, here are the things Columbus Behavioral Health does to protect everyone from airborne pathogens:
1. Our providers state their masking policy on their profile page. Most of our providers will match what you do.
2. All providers who offer in-person sessions have HEPA, charcoal-activated air purifiers running in their office.
3. We require masking of everyone in shared spaces, and offer masks in the waiting room to those who forget theirs. You can choose to wait in your car rather than the waiting room if masking is difficult for you.
4. We have HEPA, charcoal-activated air purifiers running in the waiting rooms of all locations.
5. If patients are sick or wish to have their appointment virtually, all of our providers offer virtual sessions.
If you have questions or concerns about our masking policy, please call or email us with any questions. We want to support everyone in making the best choice for their health!