What is Anxiety?
What can you do about it?
1. Educate yourself about anxiety. Read more here
2. Stop using stimulants-- caffeine and nicotine are stimulants that make your anxiety worse, not better!
3. Track your sleep quality, food intake, and anxiety level. Are there any correlations? Knowing this will be helpful to your doctor.
4. Learn some breathing and relaxation exercises-- slowing down your breath is the single best thing you can do to slow down your body's physiological response to anxiety.
5. Notice your thoughts-- which thoughts make your anxiety better or worse?
Want to learn more about Anxiety?